- Horticultural Society Website
- Event: A YEAR IN THE LIFE OF SUNSHINE GARDEN CENTRE Thursday 16 April at 7:30pm at Fellowship House
- Event: COACH TRIP TO BORDE HILL & HIGH BEECHES IN SUSSEX Sunday 3 May
- Event: PLANT SALE Saturday 16 May from 10:30am to 12pm at Fellowship House
- View all Horticultural Society events
- R&T News: Speed checks on Suburb roads - 7 groups of RA results
- Consam News: Antennae proposed by St Jude’s spire – 2 rods on tower brick
- T&OS News: Central Square
- T&OS News: Meadway Gate
- Event: 7.45pm AGM immediately after Constitution meeting Monday 30 March at Henrietta Barnett School Hall
- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 7 April at 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 5 May at 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: Summer Picnic Fun Day Sunday 28 June from 12:30pm to 4:30pm
- View all Residents Association events
- Strategy Group: Final Report
- Member Discounts at local shops
- More about the Residents Association
- Join the residents E-MAIL GROUP
The Garden Suburb Police Safer Neighbourhood Team. See here for contact details, news and crime prevention tips.
Hampstead Garden Suburb is located in North West London, England, approximately 7 miles from the centre of London. Founded in 1907 by Dame Henrietta Barnett, it is internationally recognised as one of the finest examples of early twentieth century domestic architecture and town planning, and home to approximately 13,000 people.
Residents Association 7.45pm AGM immediately after Constitution meeting -7.45pm General Meeting re Constitution. Details to members end Feb/beginning March. AGM immediately after, so please arrive by 7.45pm. Details...
Monday 30 March
Free Church Maunday Thursday Service -8pm at Free Church. Details...
Thursday 2 April
Good Friday Service -10:30am at St. Jude's Church. Details...
Friday 3 April
Free Church Good Friday Preaching Service -6:30pm at Free Church. Details...
Friday 3 April
Residents Association Council Meeting -8pm at Fellowship House. Hear Suburb issues debated and raise your concerns at Question Time (8.30pm). Details...
Tuesday 7 April
Aviv Quartet -7:30pm at Henrietta Barnett School Hall. Mill Hill Music Club presents Aviv Quartet. Sergey Ostrovsky - violin; Evgenia Epshtein - violin; Timur Yakubov - viola; Aleksandr Khramouchin - cello. Beethoven - String Quartet Op 132 in A min; Schubert - String Quartet in D minor D810 "Death and the Maiden". Prices for tickets: Single concert - £15.00. Season Ticket for all 7 concerts - £95.00. By arrangement with the CAVATINA Chamber Music Trust, all aged 8 - 25 are admitted FREE. Tickets for concerts are available in advance from: Mill Hill Music Club Box Office, Mr Michael Rawling, 2a Millway, Mill Hill, London NW7 3RE. Telephone 020 8959 3866. Email: email@example.com Details...
Sunday 12 April
Free Church Thursday Fellowship -2:30pm. Venue: Free Church Rooms. Spring Fever, with contributions from members.
Thursday 16 April
Horticultural Society A YEAR IN THE LIFE OF SUNSHINE GARDEN CENTRE -7:30pm at Fellowship House. Sunshine's popular Manager, Denis Lynch, tells all about the running of one of the best garden centres in north London, highly-recommended by Which? Gardening. Members free, non-members £3.00. Details...
Thursday 16 April
Highgate Gallery Patrick Cullen NEAC - Friday 17 to Thursday 30 April1pm to 5pm at Fellowship House. Paintings of India, Italy & Transylvania plus portraits, erotica and floribunda. 17-30 April. Details...
Free Church Piano Recital -1pm. Masa Tayama (piano). Lunch in support of Christian Aid served from 12.15.
Friday 24 April