- Event: Annual General Meeting (to include Special General Meeting) Tuesday 26 March at 8pm at Henrietta Barnett School Hall
- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 2 April at 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: Public Meeting Thursday 25 April at 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: Michael Rowley Lecture Sunday 2 June at 3:30pm at The Friends Meeting House
- View all Residents Association events
- Suburb News
- Member Discounts at local shops
- More about the Residents Association
- Horticultural Society Website
- Event: Quiz Night Saturday 13 April at 7:30pm at Fellowship House
- Event: Plant Sale Saturday 18 May from 10:30am to 12pm at Fellowship House
- Event: Coach trip to Aldham Open Gardens, Colchester, Essex Sunday 9 June
- View all Horticultural Society events
The Garden Suburb Police Safer Neighbourhood Team. See here for contact details, news and crime prevention tips.
Hampstead Garden Suburb is located in North West London, England, approximately 7 miles from the centre of London. Founded in 1907 by Dame Henrietta Barnett, it is internationally recognised as one of the finest examples of early twentieth century domestic architecture and town planning, and home to approximately 13,000 people.
Fellowship Talk -2:30pm at Fellowship House. 'St Pancras 150' An illustrated talk by Lester Hillman Details...
Tuesday 26 March
Residents Association Annual General Meeting (to include Special General Meeting) -8pm at Henrietta Barnett School Hall. Doors open at 7.30pm. Light refreshments available before the meeting. Item 3 of the agenda will be the convening of a Special General meeting to consider some minor amendments to the RA's Constitution. Details...
Tuesday 26 March
Highgate Gallery Adam Forman: How do we remember? - Friday 29 March to Thursday 11 April1pm to 5pm at Fellowship House. Examination of a single life juxtaposed with a single moment, captured on a road crossing every day for a year. Details...
Fellowship Talk -2:30pm at Fellowship House. 'Dame Edna Humphries or Barry Everage' A talk by comic scriptwriter and Suburb resident, Ian Davidson Details...
Tuesday 2 April
Residents Association Council Meeting -8pm at Fellowship House. Hear Suburb issues debated and raise your concerns at Question Time. Details...
Tuesday 2 April
Fellowship Talk -2:30pm at Fellowship House. DVD of the BBC John Freeman interview with Professor Carl Jung Details...
Tuesday 9 April
Horticultural Society Quiz Night -7:30pm at Fellowship House. Lighthearted horticultural-themed quiz. Make up a table with your friends or we can seat you. Contact 020 8455 0455 for information. Details...
Saturday 13 April
Fellowship Talk -2:30pm at Fellowship House. 'Surprise Lecture : Five Paintings from the Western Canon : Ways of Looking at Art'. An illustrated talk by Art Historian Laurence Wolff Details...
Tuesday 23 April
Residents Association Public Meeting -8pm at Fellowship House. An opportunity to discuss your ideas and issues regarding the Suburb with elected representatives. Details...
Thursday 25 April
Fellowship Talk -2:30pm at Fellowship House. 'Using Counselling Skills in Everyday Life' A talk by Matthew Camplin Details...
Tuesday 30 April