- Horticultural Society Website
- Event: HGS HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY BRING A DISH END OF YEAR CELEBRATION Saturday 6 December at 7:30pm at Free Church Hall
- View all Horticultural Society events
- T&OS News: Central Square
- T&OS News: Meadway Gate
- R&T News: Alert ! Barnet’s CPZ consultation–more fees & fewer permits
- RA Open Meetings: Quiz six Councillors on local issues - Central Sq 8pm Oct 7
- R&T News: Wildwood Rd parking -revised proposals -comments by Sept 11
- R&T News: Kingsley Way threat to parking by shops-RA solution proposed
- Events News: Sun 29 June Fun Day on Central Square 12:30- 5 Jazz food fun
- Event: Open Meeting Tuesday 2 December at 8pm at The Friends Meeting House
- Event: New Year Party and Fireworks Wednesday 31 December to Thursday 1 January 2015 at St. Jude's Church
- Event: Last copy date for What’s On in February, March and April Thursday 1 January 2015
- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 6 January 2015 at Fellowship House
- View all Residents Association events
- Strategy Group: Final Report
- Member Discounts at local shops
- More about the Residents Association
- Join the residents E-MAIL GROUP
The Garden Suburb Police Safer Neighbourhood Team. See here for contact details, news and crime prevention tips.
Hampstead Garden Suburb is located in North West London, England, approximately 7 miles from the centre of London. Founded in 1907 by Dame Henrietta Barnett, it is internationally recognised as one of the finest examples of early twentieth century domestic architecture and town planning, and home to approximately 13,000 people.
LJCC Ivy House Music and Dance Sir Antonio Pappano In Conversation with Edward Seckerson -8pm at Ivy House. £18 Details...
Monday 24 November
Fellowship Family Holiday Association -2:30pm to 3:30pm at Free Church. BECAUSE OF THE FELLOWSHIP HOUSE REFURBISHMENT WORKS, ALL TUESDAY AFTERNOON TALKS WILL BE HELD IN THE FREE CHURCH. THE TALKS ARE OPEN TO ALL RESIDENTS. Details...
Tuesday 25 November
LJCC Sephardi Celebration: Sephardi Voices The North African Experience -8pm at Ivy House. with Bettina Caro, Jacques Onona & Rabbi Israel Elia. Chair: Lyn Julius Tuesday 25 November 2014, 8pm £10 in advance (£12 on the day) Details and poster...
Tuesday 25 November
LJCC Ivy House Music and Dance Leon Greening, Jazz Trio -8pm at Ivy House. Thursday 27 November 2014, 8pm £14 in advance, £16 on the door Details...
Thursday 27 November
Free Church Cello Recital - Sheena McKenzie. -1pm at Free Church. Preceded at 12.15 by lunch in support of Christian Aid Details...
Friday 28 November
Free Church Advent Carol Service with candles -6:30pm at Free Church. Details...
Sunday 30 November
Fellowship Uganda Eclipse -2:30pm to 3:30pm at Free Church. BECAUSE OF THE FELLOWSHIP HOUSE REFURBISHMENT WORKS, ALL TUESDAY AFTERNOON TALKS WILL BE HELD IN THE FREE CHURCH. THE TALKS ARE OPEN TO ALL RESIDENTS. Today's speaker: Bob Winter, local astronomer. Details...
Tuesday 2 December
Residents Association Open Meeting -8pm at Friends Meeting House. Venue: Friends’ Meeting House, Central Square, near the corner of Northway. Open Meeting on Energy Saving. Details...
Tuesday 2 December
Garden Suburb Theatre Our Man in Havana by Graham Greene - Thursday 4 to Saturday 6 December7:30pm. Venue: Upstairs at the Gatehouse, Highgate Village, N6 4BD, adapted by Clive Francis. Needing money to support his daughter Milly's expensive tastes, James Wormold, a vacuum cleaner salesman in pre-revolutionary Havana, accepts a job with the British Secret Service. As he has nothing to report, he begins to invent agents, missions and secret constructions. What could possibly go wrong? Graham Greene's comic novel is brilliantly adapted for the stage by Clive Francis, with four actors playing 31 parts. Admission prices: £12 and £10 concessions. Also Sunday 7 December at 4pm. Booking tel: 020 8340 3488 http://www.upstairsatthegatehouse.com/
LJCC Know Before You Go: Rembrandt - The Late Works with Patrick Bade -8pm at Ivy House. £20 pre-booked (£25 on the day) Details and poster...
Thursday 4 December