- Horticultural Society Website
- Newsletter - April 2014
- Newsletter - January 2014
- Event: COACH TRIP TO BETH CHATTO'S GARDEN AND RHS GARDEN HYDE HALL Thursday 21 August
- Event: ENTRY NIGHT FOR THE 278TH FLOWER SHOW Tuesday 2 September from 7pm to 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: 278TH FLOWER SHOW Saturday 6 September from 3pm to 5:30pm
- View all Horticultural Society events
- Events News: Sun 29 June Fun Day on Central Square 12:30- 5 Jazz food fun
- Events News: New Res family party 18 May 3-5pm drop into Fellowship House
- Events News: Hustings - Cllrs & MEPs' election 12 May 7.30pm Free Ch Hall
- Events News: Alan Dein of Radio4 - North Sq Sun 11 May 2.30pm all welcome
- T&OS News: Street Trees March 2014
- T&OS News: Northway gardens rose beds
- T&OS News: Application to fell Oak 12 Asmuns Hill- March 2014
- R&T News: Blue badge holders if ticketed at Hampstead Way (top end)
- R&T News: March 25 at Fellowship Ho 8pm re Wildwood Rd
- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 2 September from 8pm to 10pm at The Friends Meeting House
- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 4 November from 8pm to 10pm at The Friends Meeting House
- View all Residents Association events
- Strategy Group: Final Report
- Member Discounts at local shops
- More about the Residents Association
- Join the residents E-MAIL GROUP
The Garden Suburb Police Safer Neighbourhood Team. See here for contact details, news and crime prevention tips.
The Gallery, which is run by Residents Association volunteers, sells Suburb books, maps, cards and the work of more than thirty local artists. It is open daily from 10.30am-4pm, except Saturdays when we close at 1.30pm.
Hampstead Garden Suburb is located in North West London, England, approximately 7 miles from the centre of London. Founded in 1907 by Dame Henrietta Barnett, it is internationally recognised as one of the finest examples of early twentieth century domestic architecture and town planning, and home to approximately 13,000 people.
Proms at St Jude's 7.45pm Endellion String Quartet, with Michael Collins -Book online at www.promsatstjudes.org.uk Details...
Wednesday 23 July
LJCC Man of Peace, Man of War with William Tyler -10:30am to 3:30pm at Ivy House. £35 in advance (£40 on the door) Details and poster...
Thursday 24 July
Free Church Violin Recital -1pm at Free Church. Recital is given by violinist David Richmond. Lunch, supporting Christian Aid, is served from 12.15 Details...
Friday 25 July
LJCC Summer Ulpan - Monday 28 July to Friday 8 August9:30am to 3:30pm at Ivy House. EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: £240 until 27 June (£260 afterwards) Details and poster...
Borough Councillors' Surgery -6pm to 7pm at Fellowship House. Ask for advice on local problems. Details...
Monday 28 July
Free Church Clothing Exchange, Traidcraft Sale and Coffee Morning -10:30am at Free Church. Details...
Saturday 2 August
St Jude's Church WW1 Centenary Service -10:30am at St. Jude's Church. Details...
Sunday 3 August
Free Church Commemmorative Service for First World War -6:30pm at Free Church. Details...
Sunday 3 August
Horticultural Society COACH TRIP TO BETH CHATTO'S GARDEN AND RHS GARDEN HYDE HALL -A return visit to these well-known and well-loved gardens, at their best in late Summer. Lunch may be obtained in Beth Chatto's garden, after which we will make the short journey to Hyde Hall. Tickets £27.00. Applications with cheques to Diane Berger, 86 Willifield Way, NW11 6YD.
Thursday 21 August
Free Church Flute Recital by Meritxell Cusido -1pm at Free Church. Lunch in support of Christian Aid served from 12.15pm Details...
Friday 29 August