- Horticultural Society Website
- Event: COACH TRIP TO RHS WISLEY PLANT FAIR FOR MEMBERS ONLY Friday 27 March
- Event: A YEAR IN THE LIFE OF SUNSHINE GARDEN CENTRE Thursday 16 April at 7:30pm at Fellowship House
- Event: COACH TRIP TO BORDE HILL & HIGH BEECHES IN SUSSEX Sunday 3 May
- View all Horticultural Society events
- R&T News: Speed checks on Suburb roads - 7 groups of RA results
- Consam News: Antennae proposed by St Jude’s spire – 2 rods on tower brick
- T&OS News: Central Square
- T&OS News: Meadway Gate
- R&T News: Alert ! Barnet’s CPZ consultation–more fees & fewer permits
- Event: 7.45pm AGM immediately after Constitution meeting Monday 30 March at Henrietta Barnett School Hall
- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 7 April at 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 5 May at 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: Summer Picnic Fun Day Sunday 28 June from 12:30pm to 4:30pm
- View all Residents Association events
- Strategy Group: Final Report
- Member Discounts at local shops
- More about the Residents Association
- Join the residents E-MAIL GROUP
The Garden Suburb Police Safer Neighbourhood Team. See here for contact details, news and crime prevention tips.
Hampstead Garden Suburb is located in North West London, England, approximately 7 miles from the centre of London. Founded in 1907 by Dame Henrietta Barnett, it is internationally recognised as one of the finest examples of early twentieth century domestic architecture and town planning, and home to approximately 13,000 people.
Highgate Gallery Liz Miranda, Natural Forms - Friday 6 to Thursday 19 MarchLiz has created a collection of paintings of plants in close detail: uprooted, revealing their complex structures and individual history, and full of visual delight. Although not intended as a scientific study, the paintings bring us to a new relationship with nature. Details...
Free Church Women's World Day of Prayor -2pm. Venue: Claremont Free Church, 167A Cheviot Gardens NW2 1PY
Friday 6 March
Free Church Drop in Coffee Morning Traidcraft Sale and Clothing Exchange in Church -10:30am at Free Church. Details...
Saturday 7 March
Fellowship House Open Days - Saturday 7 to Sunday 8 March12pm to 5pm at Fellowship House. Fellowship House on Willifield Green has just reopened after a 6 month closure for refurbishment and extension works. Do come and look round the new building and also enjoy the artwork of Shizue Takahashi, Max Herbert and Stephanie Herbert. Two open days have been arranged for Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th March from noon until 5pm. Details...
Skampa Quartet -7:30pm at Henrietta Barnett School Hall. Mill Hill Music Club presents Skampa Quartet. Helena Jirikovska - violin; Adela Stajnochrova - violin; Radim Sedmidubsky - viola; Lukas Polak - cello. Haydn String Quartet Op 77/2 in F; Pavel Fischer - Morava; Suk - Meditation for string quartet Op 35; Dvorak - Quartet No 12 in F "American". Prices for tickets: Single concert - £15.00. Season Ticket for all 7 concerts - £95.00. By arrangement with the CAVATINA Chamber Music Trust, all aged 8 - 25 are admitted FREE. Tickets for concerts are available in advance from: Mill Hill Music Club Box Office, Mr Michael Rawling, 2a Millway, Mill Hill, London NW7 3RE. Telephone 020 8959 3866. Email: email@example.com Details...
Sunday 8 March
LJCC Essential Cake Decorating with Dalia’s Cakes - Monday 9 to Tuesday 10 MarchLearn essential cake decorating with Dalia’s Cakes, an experienced confectioner who will bring the art of the professional cake decorating into your home. £65 for both days. See details and poster for dates and times.
LJCC African Drumming with Ailon Freedman -7:30pm at Ivy House. Come and receive your own African Djembe drum for the night and within minutes you will be part of African Drum and Rhythm orchestra. No experience needed. Each session £12 pre-booked / £15 on the day (pre-booking advisable) Details and poster...
Tuesday 10 March
LJCC The Protocols of the Elders of Zion with Trudy Gold -2pm to 3:30pm at Ivy House. Conspiracy theories have always abounded. Trudy will examine the story of the most notorious forgery in history – The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. £16 pre-booked only. Details and poster...
Wednesday 11 March
LJCC Evening Walk: Jewish West End with Stephen Burstin -6pm. A magical evening walk of discovery through two districts in the heart of the West End to Soho and Fitzrovia. £15, pre-bookings only. Details and poster...
Wednesday 11 March
LJCC Russian Revels: A Taste of Russia -8pm to 9:30pm at Ivy House. Come and join us for an evening tasting, drinking and learning about the origins of some of Russia’s signature dishes, accompanied, of course, by Russian Vodka and music. £35, pre-booking only. Details and poster...
Wednesday 11 March