- Horticultural Society Website
- Event: Garden(s) open for the National Gardens Scheme (Yellow Book) charities Sunday 7 June from 2pm to 6pm
- Event: SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY FORMS FOR THE 279TH (SUMMER) FLOWER SHOW & FANCY DRESS AND FANCY HATS COMPETITIONS Tuesday 9 June from 7pm to 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: 279TH FLOWER SHOW Saturday 13 June from 3pm to 5:30pm at Free Church Hall
- View all Horticultural Society events
- RA Open Meetings: Leaf blowers & other noise: 2 June Fellowship House 7.30pm
- Events News: Hustings 21 April 7.30pm at Free Church- the 5 MP candidates
- R&T News: Speed checks on Suburb roads - 11 groups of RA results
- Consam News: Antennae by St Jude’s spire – planning refused 29 April 2015
- Event: Last copy date for What’s On in August September and October Saturday 13 June
- Event: Summer Picnic Fun Day Sunday 28 June at 12:30pm
- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 7 July at 8pm at Fellowship House
- View all Residents Association events
- Strategy Group: Final Report
- Member Discounts at local shops
- More about the Residents Association
- Join the residents E-MAIL GROUP
The Garden Suburb Police Safer Neighbourhood Team. See here for contact details, news and crime prevention tips.
Hampstead Garden Suburb is located in North West London, England, approximately 7 miles from the centre of London. Founded in 1907 by Dame Henrietta Barnett, it is internationally recognised as one of the finest examples of early twentieth century domestic architecture and town planning, and home to approximately 13,000 people.
Free Church Patrick Dodds Trumpet Concert -1pm at Free Church. Lunch in support of Christian Aid served from 12.15 Details...
Friday 29 May
RA Events Open meeting - Noise in the Suburb - leaf blowers,amplifiers, builders -7:30pm at Fellowship House. Residents are invited to come & join the discussion - are leaf blowers, rock parties and builders' drills a fact of modern life or can we as a community do something about them ? Details...
Tuesday 2 June
Highgate Gallery Annie Bromham - Colour of Life - Friday 5 to Thursday 18 June1pm to 5pm at Fellowship House. Annie’s paintings exude her delight in the colour in nature, and revel in the uniqueness of every flower. She honours the movement and cycle of nature and the intense joy she feels in response. Details...
Free Church Drop in Coffee Morning Traidcraft Sale and Clothing Exchange in Church -10:30am at Free Church. Details...
Sunday 7 June
Horticultural Society Garden(s) open for the National Gardens Scheme (Yellow Book) charities -2pm to 6pm. Members' gardens open for the Yellow Book charities (please note multiple dates): 7 JUNE 2-6PM 48 ERSKINE HILL, NW11 6HG (TEAS/PLANTS/CHILDREN'S QUIZ), 14 JUNE 2-6PM 79 CHURCH LANE, N2 0TH (TEAS/PLANTS/RAFFLE), 74 WILLIFIELD WAY NW11 6YJ (TEAS), 21 JUNE & 26 JULY 2-6PM 18 PARK CRESCENT, N3 2NJ (TEAS/PLANTS/CHILDREN'S TREASURE HUNT),19 JULY 1-6PM 4 ASMUNS HILL, NW11 6ET (PLANTS) AND 86 WILLIFIELD WAY NW11 6YJ (TEAS). ALL £3.50, CHILDREN FREE. 21 JUNE 2-6PM 33A AND 33B BROOKHILL ROAD, BARNET EN4 8SE (TEAS), £3, CHILDREN FREE.
Sunday 7 June
Horticultural Society SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY FORMS FOR THE 279TH (SUMMER) FLOWER SHOW & FANCY DRESS AND FANCY HATS COMPETITIONS -7pm to 8pm at Fellowship House. Bring the entry forms from your Members' Handbook to enter for some of the many varied classes in the Flower Show on Saturday. Plenty of help available from committee members if this is your first time of entering. Many things for children of all ages to go in for, with cash prizes at the show. Also enter children in the fancy dress competition and adults in the fancy hats competition on a theme of bugs and butterflies at 3.30pm. If you can't get to Fellowship House today, then drop your entries in to the show co-ordinator at 4 Asmuns Hill, NW11 6ET, 020 8455 8741, who will be happy to offer show advice if you need it. Details...
Tuesday 9 June
Residents Association Last copy date for What’s On in August September and October -For insertion in the Summer edition of Suburb News . Details to David Littaur, 84 Wildwood Road NW1 6UJ. Tel: 020 8731 6755 or 07510 308 997. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday 13 June
Horticultural Society 279TH FLOWER SHOW -3pm to 5:30pm at Free Church Hall. Flower shows have been held on the Suburb since 1909. Come to the 279th show - all the sights and scents of a traditional country show within a few miles of the centre of London! Flowers, vegetables, herbs, cookery, baking, preserving, photography, etc.,categories for children of all ages including MAKE A MINIATURE GARDEN COMPETITION, raffle, home-made teas. PLUS CHILDREN'S FANCY DRESS COMPETITION AND ADULTS' FANCY HATS COMPETITION ON A THEME OF 'BUGS AND BUTTERFLIES' IN THE GARDEN AT 3.30PM.. Entry free for members and under-18s, or if accompanied by a child in fancy dress or an adult in a fancy hat. Non-members £2.00. Details...
Saturday 13 June
Free Church Thursday Fellowship -2:30pm. Venue: Free Church Rooms. An animal quiz (plus animals)
Thursday 18 June
Proms at St Jude's A Tribute to the Late Kay Hurwitz MBE -Start time: 12.45 pm, Family friendly. Youth Music Centre perform choral, orchestral and chamber music by Strauss, Grieg, Geminiani and Mozart. Admission FREE. Info 020 3322 8123. Details...
Saturday 20 June