- Horticultural Society Website
- Event: ENTRY NIGHT FOR THE 283RD FLOWER SHOW Tuesday 13 June from 7pm to 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: SUMMER FLOWER SHOW Saturday 17 June from 3pm to 5:30pm at Free Church Hall
- Event: HAMPSTEAD GARDEN SUBURB GARDENS open in conjunction with the National Gardens Scheme Sunday 25 June from 12pm to 5:30pm at Fellowship House
- View all Horticultural Society events
- Event: Hustings Monday 5 June at 7:30pm at The Free Church
- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 6 June at 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: Summer Picnic Fun Day: Sunday 11 June at 12:30pm
- Event: Last copy date for What’s On in August, September and October Tuesday 13 June
- View all Residents Association events
- Strategy Group: Final Report
- Member Discounts at local shops
- More about the Residents Association
The Garden Suburb Police Safer Neighbourhood Team. See here for contact details, news and crime prevention tips.
Hampstead Garden Suburb is located in North West London, England, approximately 7 miles from the centre of London. Founded in 1907 by Dame Henrietta Barnett, it is internationally recognised as one of the finest examples of early twentieth century domestic architecture and town planning, and home to approximately 13,000 people.
Highgate Gallery The Gaia Principle: New works by TOM SCASE - Friday 19 May to Thursday 1 JuneTom Scase’s new work responds to the inner working of the environment both seen and unseen: the flux and uncertainty. Details...
'Both Sides of the Bench', a Fellowship House Talk -2:30pm. Speaker: Judge Barrington Black
Tuesday 23 May
Free Church Piano Recital by Asagi Nakata -1pm at Free Church. Lunch in support of Christian Aid served from 12.15pm Details...
Friday 26 May
He Loves and She Loves, a Fellowship House Event -2:30pm at Fellowship House. A love story, illustrated with songs by the Gershwin brothers. Francoise Geller & Gordon Griffin Details...
Tuesday 30 May
Free Church Traidcraft Sale, Clothing Exchange and Coffee Morning -10:30am at Free Church. Details...
Saturday 3 June
Residents Association Hustings -7:30pm at Free Church. Hear what the candidates for your local MP have to say. Question them on their manifestos. All residents welcome. Details...
Monday 5 June
Residents Association Council Meeting -8pm at Fellowship House. Hear Suburb issues debated and raise your concerns at Question Time (8.05pm). Details...
Tuesday 6 June
Residents Association Summer Picnic Fun Day: -12:30pm. Venue: Central Square NW11. Hi-energy Rock-n-roll Band SOUND OF THE SUBURB, Face Painting, Donkey Rides, Punch & Judy, Animal Encounter, Dog Show, Children's Entertainer, Balloon Artist, Homemade Cakes and much, much more. Tables & chairs must be booked in advance from firstname.lastname@example.org Cost per round table and six chairs is £15.
Sunday 11 June
Residents Association Last copy date for What’s On in August, September and October -For insertion in the Summer edition of Suburb News . Details to David Littaur, 84 Wildwood Road NW1 6UJ. Tel: 020 8731 6755 or 07510 308 997. Email: email@example.com
Tuesday 13 June
Horticultural Society ENTRY NIGHT FOR THE 283RD FLOWER SHOW -7pm to 8pm at Fellowship House. Bring your entry forms for entering the produce, cookery, baking, preserving, children's and photography classes into Saturday's flower show. Info: 020 8455 8741. Details...
Tuesday 13 June