- Horticultural Society Website
- Event: The Making of Henstead Exotic Garden by Andrew Brogan Thursday 11 October at 7:30pm at Fellowship House
- Event: 104th Annual General Meeting and Prizegiving Tuesday 13 November at 7:30pm at Fellowship House
- Event: Celebrate our Society - seasonal party for members and potential members Saturday 8 December at 7:30pm at Fellowship House
- View all Horticultural Society events
The Garden Suburb Police Safer Neighbourhood Team. See here for contact details, news and crime prevention tips.
Hampstead Garden Suburb is located in North West London, England, approximately 7 miles from the centre of London. Founded in 1907 by Dame Henrietta Barnett, it is internationally recognised as one of the finest examples of early twentieth century domestic architecture and town planning, and home to approximately 13,000 people.
Horticultural Society The Making of Henstead Exotic Garden by Andrew Brogan -7:30pm at Fellowship House. Horticultural Society members on the 2017 three-day trip were bowled over by their visit to Henstead in Suffolk and want to share their experience of listening to Andrew Brogan describing how he made this amazing exotic garden about ten years ago with plants that would normally be happy growing in a jungle. Members free, non-members Â£3. Details...
Thursday 11 October
Residents Association Council Meeting -8pm at Fellowship House. Hear Suburb issues debated and raise your concerns at Question Time Details...
Tuesday 6 November
Horticultural Society 104th Annual General Meeting and Prizegiving -7:30pm at Fellowship House. AGM, reports from officers, election of 2019 committee and presentation of cups, prizes and medals. To put yourself forward for membership of the committee, contact Gladys McLeod, Hon. Sec. - 020 8455 2656. Details...
Tuesday 13 November