- Horticultural Society Website
- Event: COACH TRIP TO CAPEL MANOR AND 'DAISY ROOTS' PLANT NURSERY Friday 14 August
- Event: ENTRY NIGHT FOR THE 280TH (AUTUMN) FLOWER SHOW Tuesday 8 September from 7pm to 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: AUTUMN FLOWER SHOW (280TH SHOW) Saturday 12 September from 3:30pm to 5:30pm at Free Church Hall
- View all Horticultural Society events
- RA Open Meetings: Leaf blowers & other noise: 2 June Fellowship House 7.30pm
- Events News: Hustings 21 April 7.30pm at Free Church- the 5 MP candidates
- R&T News: Speed checks on Suburb roads - 11 groups of RA results
- Event: Toddlers' Party Sunday 20 September from 3pm to 4:30pm at Fellowship House
- Event: Crime Prevention Tuesday 13 October at 8pm at Fellowship House
- View all Residents Association events
- Strategy Group: Final Report
- Member Discounts at local shops
- More about the Residents Association
- Join the residents E-MAIL GROUP
The Garden Suburb Police Safer Neighbourhood Team. See here for contact details, news and crime prevention tips.
Hampstead Garden Suburb is located in North West London, England, approximately 7 miles from the centre of London. Founded in 1907 by Dame Henrietta Barnett, it is internationally recognised as one of the finest examples of early twentieth century domestic architecture and town planning, and home to approximately 13,000 people.
Horticultural Society COACH TRIP TO CAPEL MANOR AND 'DAISY ROOTS' PLANT NURSERY -A trip to Capel Manor Gardens offers a unique opportunity to see behind the scenes at London's only specialist college for those interested in horticulture and plants. 'Daisy Roots' is a fantastic nursery for those of you who are the real plants people! Full information to follow.
Friday 14 August
Free Church Music Recital - Hiroshi Kensaw (baritone) -1pm at Free Church. Lunch in support of Christian Aid served at 12.15 Details...
Friday 28 August
Free Church Drop in Coffee Morning Traidcraft Sale and Clothing Exchange in Church -10:30am at Free Church. Details...
Saturday 5 September
Ariel Lanyi - piano -7:30pm at Henrietta Barnett School Hall. Mill Hill Music Club presents Ariel Lanyi, who plays: Mozart - Piano Sonata No. 17 in B flat major K570; Debussy - Preludes Book 1; Brahms - Variations and Fugue on a Theme by Händel. Admission £15. To book 020 8959 3866 Details...
Sunday 6 September
Horticultural Society ENTRY NIGHT FOR THE 280TH (AUTUMN) FLOWER SHOW -7pm to 8pm at Fellowship House. Bring the entry forms from your Members' Handbook to enter for some of the many varied classes in the Flower Show on Saturday. Plenty of help available from committee members if this is your first time of entering. Many things for children of all ages to go in for, with cash prizes at the show. If you can't get to Fellowship House today, then drop your entries in to the show co-ordinator at 4 Asmuns Hill, NW11 6ET, 020 8455 8741, who will be happy to offer show advice if you need it. Details...
Tuesday 8 September
HGS Trust Annual General Meeting -8pm at Henrietta Barnett School Hall. Info 020 8455 1066 Details...
Wednesday 9 September
Highgate Gallery ELIZABETH HANNAFORD: Less Abstract, More Real – landscapes, soundscapes and more … - Friday 11 to Thursday 24 September1pm to 5pm at Fellowship House. A celebration of the worlds of nature and music. Details...
Horticultural Society AUTUMN FLOWER SHOW (280TH SHOW) -3:30pm to 5:30pm at Free Church Hall. Flower shows have been held on the Suburb since 1909. Come to the 280th show - all the sights and scents of a traditional country show within a few miles of the centre of London! Flowers, vegetables, herbs, cookery, baking, preserving, photography, etc.,categories for children of all ages, raffle, bulbs for sale, home-made teas. Entry free for members and under-18s. Non-members £2.00. By popular request, GRIMSDYKE BRASS band will again play in the garden (indoors if wet). Details...
Saturday 12 September
Residents Association Toddlers' Party -3pm to 4:30pm at Fellowship House. Details...
Sunday 20 September
Free Church Piano Recital - Asagi Nakata -1pm at Free Church. Lunch in support of Christian Aid served at 12.15 Details...
Friday 25 September