- Horticultural Society Website
- Event: QUIZ NIGHT Saturday 21 January at 7:30pm at Fellowship House
- Event: OUTING TO ANGLESEY ABBEY Thursday 23 February
- Event: SEED SWAP in association with HGS Allotments Thursday 9 March at 7:30pm at Fellowship House
- View all Horticultural Society events
- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 7 February at 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 7 March at 8pm at Fellowship House
- Event: Last copy date for What’s On in May, June & July Tuesday 14 March
- Event: Council Meeting Tuesday 4 April at Fellowship House
- View all Residents Association events
- Strategy Group: Final Report
- Member Discounts at local shops
- More about the Residents Association
- Join the residents E-MAIL GROUP
The Garden Suburb Police Safer Neighbourhood Team. See here for contact details, news and crime prevention tips.
Hampstead Garden Suburb is located in North West London, England, approximately 7 miles from the centre of London. Founded in 1907 by Dame Henrietta Barnett, it is internationally recognised as one of the finest examples of early twentieth century domestic architecture and town planning, and home to approximately 13,000 people.
Horticultural Society QUIZ NIGHT -7:30pm at Fellowship House. A light-hearted quiz in a horticultural theme. Supper. Details 020 8455 0455. Essential to book - make up tables of 4-6 or we can seat you. £12.50 for supper and a drink. NON-MEMBERS WELCOME. Details...
Saturday 21 January
United Sevice -10:30am at St. Jude's Church. Details...
Sunday 22 January
‘Hamburg Revisited', a Fellowship House Talk -2:30pm at Fellowship House. Speaker: Andrew Botterill Details...
Tuesday 24 January
HGS Astronomical Society The Juno Mission -7:30pm at Free Church Hall. Venue: The Oriel Room, Free Church Hall, Northway NW11. Talk by Roger O'Brien of the Open University. Details...
Wednesday 25 January
Free Church Cello Recital by Laura Forbes -1pm at Free Church. Lunch in support of Christian Aid at 12.15pm Details...
Friday 27 January
'Hampstead Garden Suburb in the Great War', a Fellowship House Talk -2:30pm at Fellowship House. Speaker: John Atkin Details...
Tuesday 31 January
FELLOWSHIP HOUSE CLUB - EVERY FRIDAY 3 FEBRUARY-28 APRIL -2:30pm at Fellowship House. Enjoy an hour of classical music on disc, followed by a friendly cup of tea. Admission for members £1. Details...
Friday 3 February
Free Church Traidcraft Sale, Clothing Exchange and Coffee Morning -10:30am at Free Church. Details...
Saturday 4 February
Wihan Quartet and Gemma Rosefield - cello -7:30pm at Henrietta Barnett School Hall. Presented by the Mill Hill Music Club. Rachmaninoff - String Quartet No 1; Glazunov: String Quartet in A Maj Op 39; Schubert - String Quartet in C Op 163 D956. Admission £15. To book 020 8959 3866 or online www.millmusicclub.co.uk Details...
Sunday 5 February
'Not Yet the Dodo: the Verses of Noel Coward', a Fellowship House Talk -2:30pm at Fellowship House. Speaker: Robert Gardiner Details...
Tuesday 7 February